What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A patent application kit providing you detailed instructions and all forms needed to file your application with the USPTO
- Providing you the exact provisional patent application forms you need to fileyour provisional patent
- Teaching you how to file your patent with the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Teaching you the education on the patent process and the type of patent you need
- Providing you a step bystep instructions to filling out those forms correctly
- Providing you the answers to frequently confusing issues
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Provisional Patent Application Kit scores 74.31/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.yourpatentpending.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: yourpatentpending.com you’ll also be taken through to yourpatentpending.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)